My Pieces for Cartoon Network’s Holiday Art Show! Each piece is for sale and all proceeds will directly go to the Philippine Red Cross to help the victims of Typhoon Haiyan.
My heart goes to all the people affected.
Quick illustration to show my love of Top Gear. This one’s from the Polar Special.
I love Top Gear so goddamn much I am constantly rewatching it.
Morning warm up painting!
Inspired by my hike yesterday at Eaton Canyon. There were leaves floating in the stream. It’s fall in the woods!
Current WIP for work’s Christmas Art show.
Each piece will have a Christmas in the Philippines theme in it.
Stay tuned for more WIPs and new pieces!
"Get Up Ultraman!" For Qpop’s show tonight TOKUSATSU 2!
This is Kamila vs Ultraman. <3
Oh my goodness sunnydairy! Thank you so very much. I really appreciate it. You’ve made my day! Thank you again!!
Tumblr Tuesday: Typhoon Haiyan Relief Edition
Direct from the Office of the President of the Philippines.
Inspiring, enlightening updates from UNICEF’s humanitarian efforts around the world. Donations given now help supply health kits, hygiene kits, and clean water to affected Filipino communities.
A look inside the lives of Filipino children currently living in evacuation zones. Citizens of Great Britain can donate £5 by texting DONATE to 70066.
Doctors Without Borders
Documenting their pursuit of a better cure for TB as well as their emergency responses to natural disasters. Cargo teams are currently prepping supplies to be sent to the Philippines, just one of the 60 countries Doctors Without Borders aids every year.
In Other News
Comprehensive but digestible daily round ups of what’s happening around the world. Stay updated on the most recent news from the Philippines, ways to help, and places to donate money to typhoon survivors.
For more ways to help our friends in the Philippines, look here.
Last Friday, typhoon Haiyan locally called typhoon Yolanda one of the strongest typhoons ever recorded in history hit the Philippines leaving 20 provinces devastated. An estimated 4 million people were affected. 10,000 deaths were reported as of date. Thousands of families have lost their homes and loved ones. We need all the help we can get. Here’s a condensed list of how you can help and where you can send your donations:
FOR THOSE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- text donations via Globe
- Red Cross and DSWD relief operations (infographic)
- list of ongoing relief operations via Rappler
- donations via ABS-CBN News
- donations via Victory Philippines
- Tulong Kabataan Relief Drive
- relief operations via University of the Philippines
- relief operations via the Department of Education
- pick-up locations for donations via Air 21
- donations via the Philippine Red Cross (including PayPal)
- donations via Global Giving
- donations via Habitat for Humanity
- donations via World Food Programme
- donations via ANCOP Foundation USA
- donations via UNICEF Philippines
- donations via CARE Australia
- donations via Caritas Internationalis
- donations via GMA Network (credit card)
- donations via World Vision
- donations via AmeriCares
- donations via Samaritan’s Purse (Canada)
- donations via Canadian Red Cross (or you can text REDCROSS or ROUGE to 30333 to donate $5)